What sets tracx apart? What can I expect to see and accomplish that I can’t achieve using other systems?
- tracx is the first true social media management system
- End-to-end functionality (planning, execution, owned media, engagement, campaign management, reporting) enables a proactive instead of reactive approach
- Holistic approach to social media: organize full conversations, social identities, and ecosystems
- Integrations with Fb Insights, Google Analytics, Omniture, LivePerson Chat
- Easy and customizable reports (white labeled)
How do you reduce the noise and turn massive amounts of data in actionable insights?
- Robust filtering capabilities (Location, Demographic, Language)
- Expertise in big data – algorithms and heuristics to surface the most relevant and actionable insights
- Data sorted by posts, interactions, mentions and full conversations
- Ability to surface the most influential people (the building blocks of social) and engaging conversations around any topic
Does tracx integrate with other systems? Can you help us tie social into other digital practices?
- tracx is built on an architecture that is integration ready and friendly
- tracx is equipped with multiple API types (data, streaming, query) with unbeatable partner pricing
- Already integrated with Fb Insights, Google Analytics and Live Person Chat
Tell me more about the Geo-location feature. How do you get the data for this information?
Combination of self-reported location information and mapping of geo-enabled smart phones (upload pics or posts from iPhone, Backberry, etc.)
The Influencer Unification feature is interesting – how does it work and how accurate is it?
- Multi-level process
- Look for links from one account to other accounts
- We validate and cross reference by checking that links point back to original profile
- Matching of user names (allow for slight variations)
- Leverage services where people create own unified profiles
- Look for status updates originating from one account that display on other accounts (e.g. Twitter and Facebook)
What are influencers, and how does tracx define them?
- Influencers are the powerful few who have extensive and far-reaching social networks and when they talk, their followers listen.
- Different influencers can be found for different categories: for example, a fashion influencer is not the same person as a technology influencer, so depending on your demographic,tracx can find the most relevant and influential opinion leaders to engage into your campaign. The impact and reach of these influencers can be considerable for a brand’s online reputation and, ultimately, sales.
- tracx unifies the many accounts belonging to a single user and aggregates all the information into one identity, allowing the most relevant influencers to be pinpointed and engaged. Relevant comments, blogs and conversations are monitored and reported on, giving general sentiment analysis and overall campaign effectiveness.
- tracx then delivers this extensive database of the most important influencers to their clients for purposes of engagement, ROI measurement and overall campaign effectiveness.
What about historical data?
- tracx accounts are configured with a baseline of 6 months historical view
- This window can be enlarged for circumstances where more historical access is needed
- tracx data is archived indefinitely, so you never lose the ability to review data that has already been collected
Do I need much training to get up and running?
- tracx is designed to be extremely intuitive, user-friendly, and self-service
- Training is provided, at no charge, to get you started and familiarized with the system
- Typically clients become self-sufficient after 1-2 weeks, but we are always available to answer questions and provide customer support
Why do you have an ape in your logo?
Actually it is a gorilla. A silverback gorilla to be precise. Gorillas are predominantly social animals, living in large packs. Silverback gorillas are the strong, dominant troop leaders who take the role of decision maker, influencer and leader. A silverback gorilla has ultimate control of the socialising habits and behaviours of the group. This is exactly the ethos behind tracx. We are able to locate the silverback gorillas for your campaign to enable you to significantly improve the success rate of your social media marketing efforts. Like the silverback gorilla, tracx aims to stand out from the rest and lead the way when it comes to social media marketing.
What is a social media campaign?
A social media campaign uses similar principles as an off-line advertising campaign, to create a series of adverts with the aim of promoting a product, but using social media as the implementation platform. The need to purchase the expensive media space that off-line advertising campaigns are subject to is removed with social media campaigns. The use of blogs, Facbook and Twitter are all popular platforms for social media campaigns.
Which social media sites does tracx monitor?
tracx‘s algorithm covers all the major social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, digg, delicious, YouTube, Blogger, Flickr, plus many more. tracx takes a flexible approach to the social media platforms that can be monitored, entirely based on our client’s needs. If a specific social media platform is not on our current list, we can very simply add it.
What is social ROI and how is it measured?
It is true that social media ROI is a difficult value to measure. Social ROI can be defined in terms of qualitative (loyalty, trust, passion, interaction and brand awareness) and quantitative success criteria (reach and influence of network, volume of posts and conversations surround the brand, and influencer engagement).
tracx addresses the ROI measurement benchmarks at the beginning of the project, during the strategic planning phase. The social media success criteria are defined pre-campaign, and are constantly measured against the data generated during and post-campaign. The ROI results are delivered in the form of insightful reports allowing you to see in real-time the tangible return on investment.
How long does it take to set up an activity?
- Set-up time depends on the size and breadth of your data needs and account complexity, but typically ranges from 2-5 business days
- tracx Client Services team is happy to provide account implementation at no charge