About Employee Reference Request Form Template
The Employee Reference Request Form is a valuable tool for employers seeking to gather references for potential employees. By using this form, employers can collect important information from referees to make informed hiring decisions.
Customization and Usage
This form template can be easily customized to fit your organization’s branding and specific reference requirements. You can add or remove questions to ensure you gather the information that is most relevant to your hiring process.
Employee Reference Request Questions
The questions in this form have been carefully selected to provide valuable insights into the applicant’s qualifications, strengths, and areas for improvement. They are designed to help you assess the applicant’s suitability for the position they are applying for.
- Your Name: Collects the name of the referee.
- Your Job Title: Collects the job title of the referee.
- Company Name: Collects the name of the referee’s company.
- Company Address: Collects the address of the referee’s company.
- Phone Number: Collects the phone number of the referee.
- Email Address: Collects the email address of the referee.
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?: Provides insights into the duration and nature of the referee’s relationship with the applicant.
- Please provide a brief assessment of the applicant’s skills and qualifications for the position they are applying for.: Allows the referee to provide an assessment of the applicant’s skills and qualifications.
- What are the applicant’s strengths and areas for improvement?: Provides information about the applicant’s strengths and areas where they may need improvement.
- Would you recommend the applicant for the position? Please provide any additional comments or information you think would be helpful.: Gives the referee an opportunity to recommend the applicant and provide any additional comments or information.
By customizing and using this Employee Reference Request Form, you can streamline your reference gathering process and make more informed hiring decisions.